New Member Application Form.

This is the form you need to complete to join North Tyneside Employees Credit Union. You can then post it to the office or bring it in person. Please note you are also required to provide 2 proofs of ID, 1 personal such as a driving license or passport and 1 for your address such as a bank statement or utility bill.

Membership Application Form

Share Withdrawal Form.

This is the form you need to complete to make a withdrawal from your shares. Once complete you can either bring it in person or post it with your membership card enclosed. Please make a note at the bottom of the form to let us know if you would like a cheque or BACS payment.

Share Withdrawal Form

Salary Adjustment Form.

This is the form you need to change your monthly deduction from your salary, please note you cannot decrease your deduction if you have an outstanding loan.

Salary Adjustment Form

Office Share Withdrawal Form
Office Share Withdrawal Form

Share / loan adjustment.

This is the form you need if you want to make an extra payment to your loan, add funds to your shares or when available to transfer excess shares to your outstanding loan. It is advised to speak to a member of staff before completing this form.

Share / loan adjustment

Standing order form.

This is the form needed to set up a standing order or amend an existing standing order. Once completed it should be returned to the credit union, NOT direct to your bank.

Standing order form


 North Tyneside Logo